Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE 7 problems?

More and more I'm having a terrible time with IE. Whenever I go to open a link, a page appears that reads-



"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage



Most likely causes:



You are not connected to the Internet.



The website is encountering problems.



There might be a typing error in the address.



What you can try:



Check your Internet connection. Try visiting another website to make sure you are connected.



Retype the address.



Go back to the previous page.



More information,etc,etc"



It's not the one site that it keeps happening on either, and I was lucky to even get onto YA. What could be happening?



IE 7 problems?windows xp themes





I get this often,lasts all day some times,but for me it is connection problems as my internet is via a data card and the area where I live ,on their''coverage'' page shows ...limited to non existing.If you did not have that kind of problem mefore IE7,just go to add remove programs and uninstall it.The previous version will reinstall by default.



IE 7 problems?download windows media player internet explorercheers ! Report It


It is not with IE 7 and it is with ur firewll .



disable ur firewall n check.....
get rid of IE i use Mozilla Firefox, It is very stable and realiable.
CTRL + F5 will force a refresh of the page.



Clear cookies perhaps even try another browser... (I use Safari, MSIE7 %26amp; Firefox)
Run Virus, spyware and malware checks on your computer.



Try turning off your firewall or change the settings.



Download and reinstall IE7 (I had the same problem and this fixed it)
I recently started using Mozilla Firefox and now prefer it.



http://www.mozilla.com/
Seriously... get Firefox!
hello



i am every time available on net



what is u r question



pls send me



i am from karachi pakistan



my e mail adress = sahirpeace@yahoo.com



sahir

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers