Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ie spille de vodkae one my,e ke y,boar/dR?

hat.e shoulde Ie doR?



Ie spille de vodkae one my,e ke y,boar/dR?microsoft net framework





vodka should dry up, as long as it's not too diluted or polluted with juice. milk, my friend, is another story! milk to a keyboard is like the first heroin buzz to a coed! it puked random letters without me touching it, and if i did key it, it spewed out the most bizarre stuff known to man.



Ie spille de vodkae one my,e ke y,boar/dR?windows xp themes internet explorerhehehehe. true story. thanks Report It


have anal sex and go out sword fighting the homless will fix the problem.
yes.



drunken Y!Aing is always a good idea.
um...well have fun with that!
yyyyyyouuuu'''''reee lllllllllllucky,,,,,,,,,,, I jjjjjusssst ssspilllled ssssupergllllue on mmmmmmmmmiiineeeeeeeee.
no.
Sucks to be you.
What did u say i dont understand Swedinish!
suck it out!
um, sure
..... cNA'T sEe yuor pRboLem --- lOokS KO To mE .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers