Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE 7's Fault!?

Well, I installed IE 7 earlier today. It was working out alright, till I had an error when I tried to go on the internet. This happened multiple times, so I decided to uninstall it. While I was uninstalling, I was chatting with my friend. I then told him I had to reboot the computer and that I'd come back. Unfortunately, when I cam back from the reboot, my computer was completely messed up. My MSN Messenger wouldn't work, it keeps saying the server is unavailable. Then I went to youtube. I tried browsing around the comments, but it wouldn't let me click the numbers. I just stay on page 1 the whole time. And yes, I tried rebooting my computer again. Just caused more damage. How can I fix this?! I need SERIOUS help. PLEASE! I tried uninstalling, then reinstalling my MSN Messenger, but that didn't do any good. What if this continues on? Please help me. T____________T



IE 7's Fault!?internet explorer 6





this is because IE sucks, after u fix it download Firefox. u wont be disappointed.



start the computer up and run and error check (my computer, right click C: drive, properties, 2nd tab). also run a defrag while ur at it. (also on the first tab u see an option for disk clean up. use it)



then if u still have a problem, insert your windows cd, go to the run command and type "sfc -scannow" w/o the ". (not alot of ppl know this trick :)



also do a system restore to a time before u installed IE.



IE 7's Fault!?windows live internet explorer



First, I think you're using IE version 6, which *really* sux0rz. I reccomend you to download another browser, for example:



Firefox - http://getfirefox.com



Opera - http://opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers